MathGrapher is now freeware!!
A mathematical graphing tool for students, scientists and engineers. Draw and analyse Functions and Data in 2D and 3D. Draw surface graphs, contour plots and cross-sections through contour plots. Includes linear and nonlinear curve fitting, integration and analysis of coupled ordinary differential equations, iteration and analysis of multi-dimensional maps, matrix operations, Lindenmayer systems and some cellalar automata.
Mathgrapher contains many demonstrations covering most of the things you can do with it. Just start a demonstration, lean back and see what Mathgrapher can do for you:
Mathgrapher version 2.01 was released in 2020.
New features include:
- 25 Special functions
- New curve fitting options
- Statistical description of a set of Data
- Chi-squared test
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov test
- More analytical tools for ODE’s and Iterative maps:
- phase portraits
- Fixed points (Equilibrium points)
- Lyapunov exponents (full spectrum)
- Mandelbrot en Julia sets
- addition, multiplication
- Eigenvalues and eigenvectors, determinants
- Solution of Ax=b
- Lindenmayer systems
- Some cellular automata